Working at The eBusiness Institute
We exist to offer our clients structured, scalable and specialised knowledge for the Digital Transformation.
We are a dynamic team made of senior business experts working on exciting and always evolving projects for Fortune 500 clients.
Impact traditional multinationals and shape the business and operational models.
Position #1: Content Strategist (click for details)
- Permanent position
eBusiness Institute Background
The eBusiness Institute has been created to “enable” the business transformation. We support medium-large organisations to adapt their business, organisation and leadership to the digital transformation challenge. eBusiness Institute was created in 2013 as a consulting company and ever since it has developed an international business that employs more than 40 people on a regular basis.
We have three mains practices:
- Creative & Content (our Agency)
Our clients are multinational companies, primarily in the CPG sector. We work with Top executives in Marketing and Sales to help them design and execute the agenda for the business transformation. In our consulting practice, we work from Assessment to Strategy and to Projects development; in our capabilities practice we develop training programs to upskill managers and leaders; in our creative & content practice we have an agency team that produces digital content at 360 degrees with the ability to work on higher level communication projects.
Thanks to our setup, we only employ people with a large range of skills able to work with clients on multiple projects while we rely on a large network of experts for anything that is specialised knowledge.
We are a humble yet proud organisation as we see the impact we make with our clients while remaining a relatively small organisation.
- Transformation, achievement and success rest (live) on the shoulders of growth and progress
- A genuine alliance of intelligence co-operating in an enjoyable, respectful and open-minded environment.
- Accountability: be in charge of your work and take responsibility.
- Thirst for excellence: Great just isn’t good enough.
- Passionate about service, as it generates positive stress, which becomes a breeding ground for innovation
- Extra mile attitude is our playground
- People originate change: the seeds of transformation are innate
- Our ultimate aim is to nurture you to independence
The Content Strategist is responsible for creating the content on a consistent basis. S/he manages the content calendar and content roadmap. A Content Manager should have great understanding of the buying cycle and the buyer personas, what values trigger buying decisions, and what topics are hot in the industry. S/he needs to educate targeted customers on topics that can improve their daily performance and make their life easier.
- Manage our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication
- Assign and coordinate the content creation with different members of the team (publisher, copywriter, graphic designer, video editor…)
- Communicate with the different company stakeholders – product managers, marketing & sales – to ensure that the content is relevant for our target audience
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Create style guides to use as reference, source images, rich media
- Proofread written pieces before publication, ensuring SEO best practices are followed
- Schedule social media posts, blog articles and webpages
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers’ needs
- Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates)
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Review and update published content as needed
- Proven work experience as Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role
- Bsc in Digital Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Familiar with SEO & Keyword research best practices
- B2B Experience
- Ability to guide and motivate team members
- Self-entrepreneur and able to work in remote
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, like WordPress
- Knowledge of Social Media Content Management Systems, like Hootsuite
- Understanding of Web analytics, like Google Analytics
- Experience in Project Management