How can the eBusiness Institute help you?
- Identify your eCommerce Drivers i.e. the list of topics which define eBusiness success for your organization (e.g. Search, eContent, eRetailer Collaboration, Digital Media, Measurement etc.)
- Develop a list of measures for each eCommerce Driver, to be used in order to assess their respective maturity level
- For each of those measures, define what Basic, Intermediate and Advanced maturity level means
- Create your specific eBusiness Profiling Questionnaire and use it to define the maturity across all eCommerce Drivers for as many markets and/or Business Units as you want
- eBusiness Institute’s expert consultants will analyze all info and generate a final report, including maturity assessment and recommendations
- Leverage these insights to fuel a series of Digital Transformation actions for your organization
What does the eBusiness Profiling Tool look like?
They say a picture is better than a 1,000 words, but a video is an even better way to explain everything in just 30 seconds. Once the eCommerce Drivers for your organization have been identified, the creation of this tool will be quite straightforward and you will be able to start using it within a few weeks.