It is a complete end-to-end process to improve the eBusiness capabilities across your organization, in a structured, standardized and effective way.
This process enables markets and central teams across all functions to grow their eBusiness capabilities in the topics that matter the most, always aligned with the identified eBusiness strategy and priorities. While the exact steps are tailored to each company’s needs, here is an example of what a step-by-step approach would look like:
- Identify eBusiness priorities according to the eBusiness strategy (company level)
- Run eBusiness assessments/profilings to identify areas of strengths and opportunities
- Determine which of the opportunities to focus on
- Deliver tailored trainings by topic at a market / region / global level
- Work with functional experts to develop and improve the local strategy based on the global guidance and framework
- Develop an action plan to drive implementation by topic
Measure results and improve strategy where necessary.