- What is the eBusiness Academy?
- eBusiness Academy Additional Benefits
- For who is the eBusiness Academy relevant?
- Some of the topics covered by the eBusiness Academy
- Why is eBusiness Academy a priority?
- How does the eBusiness Academy help to win online?
- Frequently Asked Questions about the eBusiness Academy
- How can we help you?
- Some of our Clients
It is a complete end-to-end process to improve the eBusiness capabilities across your organization, in a structured, standardized and effective way.
This process enables markets as well as central teams across functions, to grow their eBusiness capabilities in the topics that matter the most, always based on the identified eBusiness strategy and priorities. While the exact steps are tailored to each company’s needs here is an example of how a step-by-step approach could look like:
- Identify eBusiness priorities according to the eBusiness strategy (company level)
- Run eBusiness assessments/profilings to identify areas of strengths and opportunities
- Determine which of the opportunities to focus on
- Deliver tailored trainings by topic at a market / region / global level
- Work with functional experts to develop / improve the local strategy based on the global guidance & framework
- Develop an action plan to drive implementation by topic
Measure results and improve strategy where necessary.
- Consistency in maturity level & common language across business units / categories / brands
- Focus on true opportunity areas with a tailored capability building plan vs one size fits all
- Drive clarity on roles & responsibilities when it comes to eBusiness across different functions
- Exposure to external & internal best-in-class examples for inspiration
eBusiness is the fastest growing part of most companies at an average rate of 20% YOY
The opportunity is much higher for the companies that have a solid eBusiness strategy and ensure sufficient maturity level across the organization
Understanding your opportunities before creating a capability building plan is crucial to maximize results
How are the eBusiness topics/ priorities selected at a company level?
This is an exercise that needs to be done with the functional experts at a central level, and the thinking is rooted in the company’s eBusiness Strategy.
How are the eBusiness needs per market being identified?
This is being identified during the assessment phase and always based on the identified eBusiness Strategy (company level).
How to develop the right eBusiness Action Plan?
As soon as the capability building topics have been identified and the relevant trainings have been completed, each market / category will create a detailed Action Plan based on a combination of the things they learned and the priorities they already have in their workplan.
What is the best way to deliver the identified trainings?
The delivery method can really vary depending on the needs & maturity level. From live workshops (most common) to remote delivery, to train-the-trainer sessions or even online self-training modules, each method has pros and cons and can be considered depending on the specific situation.
- On July 25, 2018
Amazon is testing their newest ad format: Retargeted Sponsored product ads outside Amazon.com. For brands this could be the most powerful RDM...
- On July 16, 2018
If you are not yet familiar with it, Prime Day is similar to Black Friday - a 36h global shopping event created by...