The Digital Native Brands Landscape
Our Digital Native Brands Roadmap is a set of building blocks designed around milestones that the eBusiness Institute puts in place. These milestones are fundamental to ensure effective strategic analysis, facilitating the M&A of Digital Native Brands, from the most basic to the most advanced.
These building blocks have been created to help you understand the process step by step. They also help us to assess which should be the first or most important focus area based on your company’s structure, strategies and needs.
In-depth analysis of the Digital Native Brand Landscape within a specific industry.
- Detailed insights on relevant Digital Native Brands
- Research pool of potential brands based on pre-defined parameters in category
Provide tactical and actionable insights on Digital Native Brand selection for key stakeholders.
- Narrow down pool of potential brands based on different variables e.g. Financial, Product Lineup, eContent maturity, Social Media presence
- Create checklist of needs
Create internal assistance documents for key stakeholders.
- White Papers
- Checklists or processes for internal departments
Train key functions globally and locally to facilitate knowledge transition and support for.
- Creating winning and scalable eContent assets, methodologies across touchpoints (desktop, mobile, voice)
- Company Assets Guidelines elaboration and deployment
- Company tailored end to end management and guidance
Do you need help with developing creative assets?
Our Visual Excellence Studio, specializes in developing effective and powerful eContent assets.
Define tools to measure the business impact of invested/acquired Digital Native Brand(s) while also generating insights for future improvement and/or reapplication. Measuring results include:
- Understanding and reporting the business impact
- Tracking / dashboard of key KPIs
- Formulating recommendations for future actions
- Gaining internal support for further investment
- Compiling internal case studies