Senior Creative Designer
- Freelance position, full or part-time
About eBusiness Institute
eBusiness Institute helps medium and large organisations to adapt their business and their leadership mindset to the digital transformation challenge. We achieve results using a fusion of three core practices: Consulting, Capabilities, and Creative.
Our Creative Agency produces 360 degree content that seamlessly connects brands and people. Our clients are multinational organisations, primarily in the FMCG sector.
Conceived in 2013, with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, eBusiness Institute has grown into the international business we are today, employing more than 50 people. We think our team is something special, a mix of consultants, creatives and marketers from the top tiers of agency and client cultures.
We are now looking for a Senior Creative Designer to join our Creative Agency team.
The Senior Creative Designer will have the opportunity to work remotely, preferably within Europe. You will be a creative thinker with a passion for creating, developing and delivering innovative solutions for existing and prospective clients. Working as part of the Creative Agency team, the role combines creative flair and technical know-how.
- Support the Creative Agency team and the Creative Director in developing, designing and delivering creative solutions for our clients
- Work closely with other teams to achieve commercial and creative objectives
- Create impactful concepts for global advertising campaigns and social media
- Design creative assets for international clients
- Support business pitches, producing outstanding creative concepts that inspire and procure new clients
- Attend client meetings
- Enrich eBusiness Institute’s capability to deliver creative digital solutions
- Conceptualise, design and work on projects from start to finish
What you need to succeed
- Be at the forefront of innovation and creativity with a strong passion for digital
- Solid understanding and experiences of communication campaigns
- Thinking outside of the box to push your creativity
- Be proactive in response to briefs and client needs
- Always on the ball of social network mechanics, content creation and target audience
- Sharing your knowledge around digital and taking an experiential approach with the team to inspire them to want to learn more
- Strong personal leadership qualities including an openness to learn, collaborate, inspire and innovate
- Adaptable, energetic and an incredible team worker
- Be able to conceptualise, design and work on projects from start to finish
- Minimum 6 to 8 years agency experience
- You are a master of Adobe CC with motion design skills being a great bonus
- Flexible and client oriented with a great team spirit
- Fluency in English and French is considered a plus
- Available and able to work remotely, preferably based in Europe
- We are looking for a person that is not afraid of constantly improving, challenging approaches and self-learning – bringing improvements to client projects and our company
What we offer
- Remote working with flexible hours
- Full or part-time, position can be discussed
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
eBusiness Institute offers flexible working within a fast-paced and stimulating environment with limitless personal growth. We’re offering the right candidate the opportunity to make an impact, to learn and interact with our highly experienced and skilled team of professionals.