- Full-time, Freelancer Agreement
About eBusiness Institute
Conceived in 2013 with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, eBusiness Institute is an international business employing more than 50 people. We are part of the Lingaro Group, a global data and analytics specialist. This powerful union ensures that we maintain our future-readiness, helping brands to transform more effectively with the intelligent use of data to help drive their future business strategies.
We create connected commerce experiences through Consulting, Capabilities and Creative development, helping brands to thrive in eBusiness. We are now looking for a Senior Account Manager to support our Creative team.
The Senior Account Manager is the link between the client and the entire agency team. Along with their team, she/he will act as both the salesperson and the client’s representative within the agency.
- Daily contact with clients is a key part of the job
- Offering new and forward-thinking ideas both internally and externally is essential to the productive communication process
- The day-to-day management of clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns
- Pro-active leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability
- Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level
- The organisation of client feedback
- Generating accurate reports and status notifications
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction
What you need to succeed
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques, including digital platforms
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas
- The ability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team
- 8-10 years of agency experience
- You are a master of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English
- Available and able to travel if needed
What we offer
- Full-time engagement
- Full flexibility in terms of working hours and work location
- Competitive fee based on your experience
eBusiness Institute offers flexible working within a fast-paced and stimulating environment with limitless personal growth. We’re offering the right candidate the opportunity to make an impact, learn, and interact with our highly experienced and skilled team of professionals.