- Permanent or freelance agreement, full-time
About eBusiness Institute
Conceived in 2013, with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, eBusiness Institute has grown into the international business we are today, employing more than 50 people. We think our team is something special, a mix of consultants, creatives and marketers from the top tiers of agency and client cultures.
We create connected commerce experiences through Consulting, Capabilities and Creative development, helping brands to thrive in eBusiness.
The Partnership Manager is a versatile role at eBusiness Institute, responsible for managing and expanding our list of partners, leading internal communication, developing partner based products and services as well as co-marketing.
The person will also support and assist our Consulting and Capabilities teams when needed by leading various projects according to his/her skills and seniority.
You will work alongside the Marketing Team and report to the Head of Partnerships & Communication on a daily basis.
- Ownership of the partnership ecosystem (organise, grow and make easily available)
- Supporting the Head of Partnerships in creating the strategy and internal communication
- Participate in new partner assessment calls and identify new needs
- Develop an easy to navigate partnership database and update when necessary
- Manage internal communication channels within the company and keep the teams updated on our new partner based products and services
- Analysis of all partners within specific fields, identify strength, weakness, and recommendation
- Drive eBusiness Institute’s internal upskilling for partnerships
- Assist in negotiation and contract management
- Audit existing contracts and ensure all partnerships meet internal standards
- Collaborate with Account Directors to develop new products and services that take advantage of partner capabilities
- Support the Head of Partnerships & Communication to identify partner synergies to create integrated products
- Help develop co-marketing material around partner driving services including papers, webinars, etc.
- Create presentations with the ability to present and pitch
- Support and assist the Consulting and Capabilities teams when needed
What you need to succeed
- Passion for marketing technology and digital transformation
- Experience of project management
- A learner mentality
- Great operational skills
- Preferably engineering or management studies (or similar)
- At least 3 to 5 years of marketing/sales background
- Previous experience in a multinational company is a plus
- Self-entrepreneur, able to work autonomously and remotely if needed
- Experience with international markets
- Analytical skills and very high attention to detail are a must
- Proficient in English (any other language is a plus)
What we offer
- Full-time position
- Flexible working hours and location
- Benefit package
- Bonus scheme
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
- In case of remote working outside Switzerland, a freelancer agreement will be put in place
eBusiness Institute offers flexible working within a fast-paced and stimulating environment with limitless personal growth. We’re offering the right candidate the opportunity to make an impact, to learn and interact with our highly experienced and skilled team of professionals.