- Full-time, Freelance Agreement
- Remote (Greece, Turkey, Portugal, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Netherlands, UK)
About eBusiness Institute
Conceived in 2013 with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, eBusiness Institute is an international business employing more than 50 people. We are part of the Lingaro Group, a global data and analytics specialist. This powerful union ensures that we maintain our future-readiness, helping brands to transform more effectively with the intelligent use of data to help drive their future business strategies.
We create connected commerce experiences through Consulting, Capabilities and Creative development, helping brands to thrive in eBusiness. We are now looking for a Freelance Consultant with multinational FMCG Marketing and/or Consulting experience to support our Consulting team.
The Freelance Consultant will be responsible for structuring and delivering projects for our clients, leveraging all 3 of our core practices (Consulting, Capabilities and Creative) to support their digital transformation journey.
- Structure and lead Consulting projects for specific clients according to the guidance from the respective Account Director
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders at all levels to recommend and develop training/upskilling solutions
- Client management, including leading client meetings and guiding internal and external teams through next steps to achieve the project objectives
- Business and data analysis to generate insights and strategic recommendations
- Compose strategic documents and presentations as key deliverables to the client
- Prepare and run workshops and webinars
- Identify business development opportunities with new and existing clients
What you need to succeed
- High level of autonomy: lead a project from A to Z with minimal guidance, proactive in looking for internal and external support when needed, creativity in finding solutions to complex problems
- Strong personal leadership and sense of ownership
- Solid understanding and experience in project management
- Be detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, thinking outside the box and having a can-do attitude to provide solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
- Be proactive in response to client needs to ensure our services are timely and of the highest quality
- Be open to learn, collaborate, inspire and innovate
- Experience working across multicultural teams
- Be at the forefront of innovation with a strong passion for digital
- Passion for learning and development
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a multinational FMCG organisation in Marketing, or Consultancy (combination of both is a plus)
- You are a master of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English (additional EU languages are a plus)
- Available and able to travel if needed
What we offer
- Full-time engagement
- Full flexibility in terms of working hours and work location
- Competitive fee based on your experience
eBusiness Institute offers flexible working within a fast-paced and stimulating environment with limitless personal growth. We’re offering the right candidate the opportunity to make an impact, to learn and interact with our highly experienced and skilled team of professionals.
Every European location will be taken into consideration.