- Freelance Agreement, Full-time
About eBusiness Institute
Conceived in 2013, with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, eBusiness Institute is an international business employing more than 50 people. We are part of the Lingaro Group, a global data and analytics specialist. This powerful union ensures that we maintain our future-readiness, helping brands to transform more effectively with the intelligent use of data to help drive their future business strategies.
We create connected commerce experiences through Consulting, Capabilities, and Creative development, helping brands to thrive in eBusiness. We are now looking for a Freelance Consultant with training & upskilling expertise to support our Consulting team.
The role will be substantially involved in the practice of building Capabilities for our clients. To be successful, the right candidate must have a unique blend of proven business acumen & passion for learning & capability development projects.
- Lead Consulting projects for specific clients according to the guidance from the respective Account Director
- Client management includes leading client meetings and guiding internal & external teams through the next steps to achieve the project objectives
- Business and data analysis to generate insights and strategic recommendations
- Compose strategic documents and presentations as key deliverables to the client
- Prepare and run workshops and webinars
- Identify new project opportunities with existing clients
- Identify learning needs and leverage multiple learning methods
- Assess the business and technical needs of an organization to translate the requirements into real learning objectives
- Develop relationships with clients at all levels to recommend and develop training solutions
- Measure learning solution effectiveness and develop data collection solutions
- Deliver training if needed
What you need to succeed
- High level of autonomy: lead a project from A to Z with minimal guidance, proactive in looking for internal/external support when needed, creativity in finding solutions to complex problems
- Understand the business requirements from multiple industries & thus guide the respective Subject Matter Experts throughout the project
- Strong personal leadership and sense of ownership
- Solid understanding and experience in project management
- Be detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, thinking outside the box, and having a can-do attitude to provide solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
- Be proactive in response to client needs to ensure our services are timely and of the highest quality
- Be open to learn, collaborate, inspire and innovate
- Be at the forefront of digital innovation with a strong passion for Learning & Capability Development
- Basic knowledge of instructional design methodologies and adult learning theory is a plus
- 8 – 10 years of experience in a multinational organisation in Sales or Marketing, or Consultancy (combination of both is a plus)
- Pharmaceutical or FMCG background preferred
- You are a master of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English (additional EU languages are a plus)
- Available and able to travel if needed
What we offer
- Full-time engagement
- Full flexibility in terms of working hours and work location
- Competitive fee based on your experience
eBusiness Institute offers flexible working within a fast-paced and stimulating environment with limitless personal growth. We’re offering the right candidate the opportunity to make an impact, learn, and interact with our highly experienced and skilled team of professionals.
Every European location will be taken into consideration.