- Permanent position, full time
About eBusiness Institute
Conceived in 2013, with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, eBusiness Institute has grown into the international business we are today, employing more than 50 people. We think our team is something special, a mix of consultants, creatives and marketers from the top tiers of agency and client cultures.
We create connected commerce experiences through Consulting, Capabilities and Creative development, helping brands to thrive in eBusiness.
As Account Director, you will lead effective and efficient cross-functional teams and you will be responsible for the executive day to day management and success of a set group of accounts under the supervision of our Head of Consulting.
- Responsible for the P&L of the accounts; developing revenues while ensuring that projects are profitable and in-line with the agreed margins
- Maintaining the measurement of each project’s performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques. Reporting on project status, workload and accounts – including our suppliers and on sharing/feedback platforms
- Identifying opportunities, both with new and existing clients, building project teams (incl. suppliers), identifying pipelines, ensuring maximum quality in deliverables and, ultimately, building a solid client relationship that drives extreme client satisfaction
- Lead the business building activities from a consulting perspective and lead pitches
- Training the internal teams and developing their skills, as well as actively contributing towards defining the role of the company in the future, building a robust business plan/pipeline with the lead team
What you need to succeed
- Strong personal leadership and sense of ownership
- Strong character, able to manage demanding clients
- Solid understanding and experience in client management
- Strong analytical skills and close attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial mindset, thinking outside the box and having a can-do attitude to provide solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
- Proactively respond to client needs to ensure our services are timely and of the highest quality
- Collaborate, inspire and innovate
- Experience working across multicultural teams
- Be at the forefront of innovation with a strong passion for digital
- Minimum 15+ years’ experience (10+ years in Marketing)
- Flexible and client orientated with a great team spirit
- Fluent in English and French
- Consulting and/or client management experience will be a significant added value
- Available and able to travel if needed and work remotely
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly working environment
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
- Benefit Package
- Bonus Scheme
- In case of remote working outside Switzerland, a freelancer agreement will come in place
We are looking for a person that is not afraid of constantly improving, challenging approaches and self-learning – bringing improvements to clients and our company.
eBusiness Institute offers flexible working within a fast-paced and stimulating environment with limitless personal growth. We’re offering the right candidate the opportunity to make an impact, to learn and interact with our highly experienced and skilled team of professionals.