About eBusiness Institute
Conceived in 2013 with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, eBusiness Institute is an international business employing more than 50 people. We are part of the Lingaro Group, a global data and analytics specialist. This powerful union ensures that we maintain our future-readiness, helping brands to transform more effectively with the intelligent use of data to help drive their future business strategies.
We create connected commerce experiences through Consulting, Capabilities and Creative development, helping brands to thrive in eBusiness. We are now looking for an Account Director to support our Consulting team.
As Account Director, you will lead effective and efficient cross-functional teams and will be responsible for the executive day-to-day management and success of a set group of accounts, reporting to the CEO of the company.
- Responsible for the P&L of the accounts. On one side, develop revenues, on the other side, make sure that projects are profitable and in line with the agreed margins
- In charge of measuring the project’s performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques. Report on project status, workload and accounts, including our suppliers
- Identify opportunities with both new and existing clients, build project teams (incl. suppliers), identify pipelines, ensure maximum quality in deliverables and, ultimately, build a solid client relationship that drives extreme client satisfaction
- Lead the business-building activities from a consulting perspective and lead pitches
- Train the internal teams and develop their skills as well as actively contributing towards defining the role of the company in the future, building a robust business plan/pipeline with the lead team
What you need to succeed
- Strong personal leadership and sense of ownership
- Strong character, able to manage demanding clients
- Solid understanding and experience in client management
- Strong analytical skills and close attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial mindset, thinking outside the box and having a can-do attitude to provide solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
- Be proactive in response to client needs to ensure our services are timely and of the highest quality
- Be able to collaborate, inspire and innovate
- Experience working across multicultural teams
- Be at the forefront of innovation with a strong passion for digital
- Minimum 15 years’ experience with CPG, FMCG or OTC industries
- Flexible and client-oriented with a great team spirit
- Fluent in English and French
- Consulting, brand management and/or client management experience will be a significant added value
- Available and able to travel if needed and work remotely
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly working environment
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
- Benefit package
- Bonus scheme
- In case of remote working outside Switzerland, a freelancer agreement will come in place
eBusiness Institute offers flexible working within a fast-paced and stimulating environment with limitless personal growth. We’re offering the right candidate the opportunity to make an impact, to learn and interact with our highly experienced and skilled team of professionals.